Our policy lasts 14 days, you will then need to the items back to our fashion Studio in its original, unused condition within 14 days of the delivery date alongside a completed returns slip for an exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewellery
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of sending the original item to LovEssy Fashion Studio is the customer’s responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
- We will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue a store credit or an exchange on receipt (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
- Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
- LovEssy fashion Studio reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
- African Wax prints aren’t manufactured by LovEssy Fashion Studio. We only retail items made from them and as a result, LovEssy is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.